THE ART OF PERSUASION SERIES
When: Wednesday February 25, 2015
Time: 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Where: 25 Sheppard Ave. W. Ste.300, Toronto, ON, M2N 6M6
- Do you ever feel nervous before going to a networking event (if you even go)?
- Do you know what events are best for you? What do you do with all the business cards you collect?
- Do you know that 80% of jobs are landed through networking?
- Do you have a networking strategy plan?
- Do you have a solid list of potential clients in your pipeline?
In this educational and interactive session, you will learn and practice:
- What to prepare for before the next event;
- How to start conversations with strangers;
- Where to find the ideal places to network
About Bonnie Chan
Bonnie helps professionals and entrepreneurs in Toronto with mastering the art of Networking. Network to Grow isn’t just about learning how to land your dream job or about having a continual stream of new clients in your business and making profit, it’s also about self-development, and making a difference in your community with your gifts and talents.
Bonnie received a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a certificate in kinesiology from Simon Fraser University in BC. She worked in various capacities within sales, marketing, and international sourcing with small start-up firms to Fortune 500 companies. Bonnie will teach you how to incorporate networking in your already busy and active schedule so you are attracting business success. Now she’s known as the “Networking Queen” among her friends and colleagues in Toronto.