PERSONAL BRANDING SERIES
When: Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Where: KPMG LLP, 333 Bay Street, M5H2S5 Room 46011
In Part 1, Tania DeSa takes you on an interactive journey into how you can develop and communicate your personal brand to get noticed in the job market or stand out in the workplace.
In Part 2, Dr. Jean Kim shares insights and practical guidelines on how you as a millennial can showcase your professional image through the power of written communication.
After this workshop, you will walk away with:>
- Exclusive understanding of how personal branding leads to more effective networking & career progression
- An analysis of your top values & strengths and strategies to uncover your unique value proposition to stand out to employers
- A guide to articulating your value proposition and showcasing your strengths on LinkedIn
- Dos and don’ts of crafting an unforgettable follow-up LinkedIn message or email
- Essential tips on structuring business emails that sound professional and engaging
- Long-term strategies on utilizing written communication to continue to stay top of mind